Hamilton Beach 31230 Set & Forget Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking
Detail Of: Hamilton Beach 31230 Set & Forget Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking
|Department||Kitchen & Dining|
|Feature||Serve perfectly cooked meat every time with built-in probe,Fast and even convection cooking,Temperature probe cooks meat to safe food temperatures without overcooking,Cooks food the traditional way when probe or convection settings are not needed,Can shift to warm when time or temperature is reached in any mode|
|Size||20.3in l x 16.8in w x 12.9in h|
|Title||Hamilton Beach 31230 Set & Forget Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking|
|Warranty||1 Year limited warranty|
Set & Forget Toaster Oven - 31230
Tired of dealing with cumbersome, full-size range ovens that heat up the whole kitchen and worst of all, overcook your main course? Opt for a space-saving, one-of-a-kind oven that solves your cooking problems and fits easily on your countertop. So many cooking options in so little space never looked this good. The Set & Forget Toaster Oven is the perfect kitchen mainstay that fits on your counter and can handle all your toasting and small baking needs. A fraction of the size as a conventional oven, but larger than a typical toaster, the Set & Forget Toaster Oven’s interior capacity can toast up to six slices of thick bread at once, make batch after batch of warm, chewy cookies, fit a whole 12” pizza or accommodate an entire 7-lb. chicken. What’s more, it’s the first of its kind on the market with a built-in temperature probe that accurately cooks meats to exactly the right temperature at exactly the right time. That means no guesswork, making this oven your no-fuss, go-to kitchen appliance. For a toaster oven loaded with features and accessories such as patented technology, a digital display touchpad and a slide-out crumb tray, you’ll wonder how you ever cooked without it.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Serves perfectly cooked meat with patented built-in probe technology
- Built-in temperature probe senses and displays meat’s temperature as it cooks, eliminating guesswork and reaching safe food temperatures without overcooking
- Large interior lets you toast up to 6 slices of bread or bagel, bake a whole 12” pizza or cook an entire 7-lb. chicken
- Offers six ways to cook: TOAST, BROIL, PROBE, BAKE, CONVECTION & WARM
- Bakes the traditional way when the probe & convection settings are not in use
- Can switch to the WARM function when time or temperature mode is reached
- Convection setting continuously moves air around food for even browning and crispy exterior
- LED display with digital touchpad has large text, making the MODE, Function and TIME settings easy to program
- Light-colored nonstick interior makes monitoring food and cleanup easy
- Two-hour timer includes built-in automatic shutoff
- Includes baking pan, broil rack & slide-out crumb tray
- Broil rack has 2 rack positions in oven for versatile cooking
- Covered probe jack and storage compartment underneath digital display
- Rear bumper on oven allows airflow between the back of oven and wall
PRODUCT USES & UNIQUE FEATURES
Throw out your old meat thermometer. The unique temperature probe ensures that your meat cooks to perfection. Whether you're roasting a chicken or baking a pork loin, simply program the oven to the desired meat temperature and insert the internal temperature probe into the middle of the meat. Once the internal temperature is reached, the cooking cycle ends and the result is juicy, mouth-watering, ready-to-be served meat that’s accurately cooked to exactly the right temperature at exactly the right time.
Tired of your old toaster oven drying food out or heating unevenly? Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. Look no further – the Set & Forget Toaster Oven stands apart, offering an optional convection setting that thoroughly cooks food on the inside and makes your food crispy and golden on the outside.
TIPS AND CARE
Consider using a baking pan for pastries, frozen foods or cookies that have a glaze or frosting to prevent dripping. Always use oven mitts when removing or handling hot foods or meats from the oven. When convection baking, both the BAKE and CONV button will illuminate, meaning convection circulates heat more evenly around food as it cooks – perfect for pizzas or cookies requiring a crispy exterior. When broiling, use the broil rack, which has ridged edges and is ideal for holding heavier meats and foods. Note: Often when toasting, condensation or moisture forms on the oven door. This is normal, because unlike a toaster that allows moisture to escape and dries out food more quickly, a toaster oven keeps in moisture and toasts fresh bread, bagels, waffles or frozen pastries more quickly and evenly. When toasting, adjust the toast shade by pressing the up/down buttons from LITE to DARK.
With an easily removable, slide-out crumb tray, detachable probe and nonstick interior, cleanup couldn't be easier. The crumb tray easily slides out from the front and is dishwasher safe, along with the detachable probe, baking pan and broil rack. The probe stores away in a covered compartment below the digital touchpad, making it easy to access when you need it and store it away when you don’t. The nonstick interior, including the oven walls and the bottom of the oven wipe clean easily with a damp, soapy cloth or plastic scouring pad.