Norton 360 Multi-Device 2014 - 1 User / 5 Devices
Detail Of: Norton 360 Multi-Device 2014 - 1 User / 5 Devices
|Feature||Protects you, your PC, Mac, Android smartphone, and Android tablet against: viruses and other threats; dangerous downloads; phishing and malicious websites; identity theft; loss or theft of your Android smartphone or tablet,Stops online threats before they can reach your computer,Stays ahead of, detects, and eliminates threats that haven't been invented yet by watching your PC for suspicious activity,Does not support Kindle tablets,Norton Internet Security includes Norton Identity Safe, which remembers and secures your usernames and passwords so you can easily access your favorite websites from PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. Plus, it warns you of dangerous websites so you can search, shop, and bank online without worry.|
|Platform||Windows 7,Mac OS X,Windows Vista,Windows 8,Windows XP|
|Title||Norton 360 Multi-Device 2014 - 1 User / 5 Devices|
You’re not limited to one device—so why not extend your antivirus and Internet protection? Norton 360 Multi-Device protects every device you own with a single solution that covers your computers, smartphones, and tablets with ease. Norton's most comprehensive patented technologies work as a team to outsmart online threats. Alert you to phishing sites and dubious social media content, scams, and links. Keep your passwords and personal information private. And, instantly pinpoint misplaced or stolen devices to help you get them back.
At a Glance
- Protect every device you own with comprehensive patented technologies that work as a team to outsmart online threats.
- Safely surf, shop, and bank with any device you use.
- Helps you locate and get back lost or stolen devices.
- Warns you about social media scams and suspicious posts.
- Neutralizes viruses, spam, and other online dangers.
- Protects your identity, personal information, home network, and Internet connection.
- Restores PC horsepower and automatically backs up your important files and treasured memories.
A Single Solution That Protects Multiple Devices With Ease
- Multi-Device Protection covers all your devices—Norton 360 for PCs, Norton Internet Security for Mac for Apple computers, and Norton Mobile Security for iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Single Activation Key lets you easily set up protection for all your devices from a single screen.
- Windows 8 Compatibility touch-friendly support works equally great in keyboard and mouse environments.
- Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties—to update, renew, fix, or install Norton. Includes Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family, and Identity Safe.
Actively Protects Your Devices From Online Threats
- Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous, to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
- Spam Blocking keeps unwanted, dangerous, and fraudulent emails out of your mailbox.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures, and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook wall and news feed for URLs containing security threats such as phishing sites, malicious downloads, and links to unsafe external sites.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Live 24x7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
Automatic Silent Updates Keep You One Step Ahead
or 2GB of online storage
- Always up-to-date product automatically downloads and installs important product and feature updates when you’re not using your computer.
- Safe Web is an early-warning system that tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit and it’s too late.
- Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
Locate Missing Phones/Tablets, Plus Backup Files and Contacts
- Automatic Backup automatically backs up files to disc, USB device, or online when you’re not using your computer. Includes 25 GB of online storage.
- Scream Alarm alerts you to the location of a misplaced mobile device. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Remote Locate pinpoints your lost or stolen device on a map. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Contacts Backup and Restore protects the contact information on your mobile devices and lets you instantly recover it if it’s lost or accidentally deleted. (Norton Mobile Security)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP 2) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)1
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1, 2, 3
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)1, 2, 3
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1, 2
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)2, 3
- Google Chrome2, 3
- High-speed Internet connection recommended
- Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
- For detailed System Requirements for this product, please visit Norton.com
1 Some protection features are not available with Windows 8-style browsing.
2 As made available by Symantec within your service period
3 Supports current and the most recent previous 32-bit releases.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8
Browser Support for Safe Web and Phishing Protection for Mac
- Safari 6.0 and earliers1, 2
- Mozilla Firefox1, 2
- Android 2.2 or later
- 15 MB of storage
- Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google play app installed
Browser Support for Safe Web Protection
- Android Standard Browser
- iOS 5.0 or later
- 15 MB of storage
- Works with iPad and iPhone
Browser Support4 for iOS Remote Call Feature
- Safari 5 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 4 or later
- Google Chrome 11 or later5
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
1 As made available by Symantec within your service period.
2 Supports current and the most recent previous release.
4 Requires Adobe Flash 10.1 or later.
5 Incognito mode not supported.